Protect Singapore, also known as Protect-SG, is the Singaporean representative for Protect- Israel. Apart from customised Krav Maga trainings for both commercial and individual needs, Protect-SG also serves as a platform for businesses in Singapore to work with Israeli security experts for a whole range of security needs.
Since its establishment in 2009, Protect-SG have trained over 10000 individuals from all walks of life. These students of Krav Maga have learnt to defend against various types of street attacks that they may encounter either in their line of duty or in their personal lives. Protect-SG is also an experienced organization that has provided fun and effective training for various organizations and groups of people, including schools, volunteers, corporate clients, nurses, security agencies, law enforcement personnel and military personnel.
Some organizations that have trained with Protect-SG include:
- Singapore Armed Forces
- Police S.T.A.R Team
- Police Coast Guard
- Saint Security
- Zhenghua Citizens-on-Patrol team
- Children Aid Society
- Fairfield Secondary School
- Hwa Chong Institution
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Institution of Technical Education
- Tampines Secondary School (Teachers)
- Institute of Mental Health (Doctor & Nurses)
- Temasek Holdings
- Expat Living Magazine (Staff and Editors)
- Her World Magazine (Paige Chua, Local Celebrity)
- Verota Self Defence Session
- Zhenghua Taekwondo Team
- North East Community Development Council
- People Association
- Youth Executive Community
And Many More….